We collect your personal data when you provide it to us, such as when you complete forms on our website, when you correspond with us (e.g. via our website or email), and other situations in which you have chosen to provide information to us. In providing any personal data to us, you warrant that such information is accurate and complete.
We will retain control of, and responsibility for, the use of any personal data you disclose to us. Such data shall remain in our possession or the possession of data intermediaries acting on our behalf.
All personal data and other information we collect may be used, disclosed and/or otherwise processed by TF for the following purposes:
- responding to your enquiries or requests pursuant to your emails, telephone calls, faxes and/or submission of form(s);
- responding to your job/internship applications or your recruitment queries;
- responding to and taking follow-up action on requests and complaints;
- performing office and operational administrative matters following your requests; or
- seeking feedback and comments on TF’s business and operational matters.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Singapore. It may also be processed by staff operating outside Singapore who work for us or for one of our service providers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. TF Iwill take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
You have the right to withdraw consent to, or request access to or correction of, personal data that TF holds about you in accordance with applicable laws.
All requests for the withdrawal of consent to, or access to or correction of, personal data held by TF shall be made by email to TFadmin@temasekfoundation.org.sg.